Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Riddence!

I don't recall ever in my life being so glad a month was over! July can kiss my a*s!

There may be something brewing but, like a watched pot, it's taking a while to really boil and produce something.

K seems to be handling it pretty well. While we don't talk about it infront of him (not that he'd understand anyway), he is pretty intuitive and has sensed that something has changed.

Anyway, we're hanging in there. By the hair of our chinny-chin-chin, we are hanging in there.

2 comments:

Nico said...

glad to hear that you have things brewing - I'm hoping for some GOOD things!!!

Pecos Blue said...

Nice new blog and great header. I will have to see where you did this. I have wanted one for awhile and tried myself but not so great.

I am doing my first giveaway. Drop on by if you get a chance.