Sunday, April 6, 2008

Catching Up

It's been nutty since the job change! The euphoria has worn off and I'm starting to see some people's true colors, but it's ok. It was to be expected and I'll adapt. The firm is still tons better than where I was before.

We've mainly been adjusting to a slightly different routine. With J and I switching jobs within a couple weeks of each other, well it made things a bit rough with rearranging schedules. I think after a month, we've gotten it smoothed out a bit.

K is doing well, although I think one particular slide at the park has it out for him! Last weekend he slid to far back and went head over heal into the sand and today he slipped, caught his chin against the step and then got a cut on his eye-lid. Anyone have suggestions on what goes with black, blue, purple & yellow, because we have his 2 year pictures scheduled for next week?! Isn't the timing just freaking perfect! (snark)
Just kidding. He's got a bit of a bruise but (so far) it's not bad.

I've been checking in on everyone and trying to comment when I can. Hope you all are well (or getting there). I'm hoping to refine our "schedule" so that I can get back to blogging more. I miss it.

In the meantime, you can find me here (and I'll be checking in soon):

3 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad you guys are getting everything figured out with regards to the schedule. K is getting so big. 2 already?

Rita said...

hey - Ho noi mo gin. OR long time no see.
good to hear from you

Lainey-Paney said...

K is getting so big!
I vote for a rainbow striped t-shirt for the pics. that way, it will match the bruise no matter what color it is.

:)