Thursday, April 24, 2008

coming to terms

Well, I’m going to suck it up and re-sign up for WW. I had found the formula a way to journal without having to use their site however I haven’t been doing a very good job of it at all. It’s been 2 years since I had K and I haven’t lost much. Especially over the past 6 months when I cancelled the WW membership. So anyway, this weekend is my last hoo-RAH!

I don’t necessarily want to spend the extra money to pay for a membership, albeit a pretty small amount. I figure I easily spend that much money on junk food cr*p over a month’s time (if not more), so I might as well spend it on something meaningful.

The timing is okay, too. We’re having K’s birthday get together tomorrow and there will be cake and various other goodies to get us through the weekend. The bump will be to get back into the swing of it all. Funny how “easy” it was to fall off the wagon.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I have been avoiding the whole weight loss issue myself. Just recently, I have decided to start going for walks and limiting portions. It is sooooo tough.

Good luck with WW!

Rita said...

I need to lose a ton of weight. We`ll support each other
Rita

Em said...

Well i have finally lost mine and its nearly taken 2yrs.....good luck!! Although ww helped mainly disrputing my entire life is the cause and not recommened lol

And wow cant believe hes 2!!