Wednesday, February 13, 2008

and there u go, killjoy! ***updated

so i couldn't wait until friday. I just gave killjoy the news and like i suspected, she figured that i had been looking for a while, like a year! when i told her that i felt under-utilized in my current position, she admitted that she knew that and wasn't sure how to rememdy it.
i suppose i could take that two ways: 1. that if she thought way, why didn't she at least try to give me a reason to stay or 2. while she "appreciated" my work ethic (putting up with shit everyday) she could honestly care less if i stayed or went.

either way, i don't care, i'm outta here in 2 weeks.



UPDATE: ms high & mighty receptionist/supervisor blah, blah, blah is giving me the silent treatment. wanna know why...? because she's flippin' the fuck out! LMAO!!! she does this to people when they "upset" her plans. she better get over it because she's inheriting jackass sales mgr and mr. i'm-gonna-intimidate-you-to-do-it-my-way newbie sales rep.

is it bad to be enjoying this sooooooooooooooooo much?!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Love the picture.