Thursday, February 14, 2008

drama queen fun

i should've nicknamed killjoy "drama queen" instead! i discovered from people who've found out about my departure from her that ever since giving my notice, killjoy has been "did ya hear...?" to practically anyone who passes by her office! she's playing the pity-me card to anyone who'll listen.

then i noticed the posting for my job in the break room and found mis-spellings.

apparently discretion regarding employees and detailed proof-reading are not requirements for someone in her position.

always the consumate professional! NOT!

of course, watching this all unfold is sofaking hilarious! if they only knew what's coming when i'm not here to deal with the azzhat sales reps, maintain the databases and create the pdfs among other things.

3 comments:

SassyCupcakes said...

Enjoy watching things fall apart. I think that's one of the best things about leaving a job. You must be so excited. Your new job sounds awesome.

Rita said...

We all fantasize about quitting and watching the house of cards fall. It's like getting even without the revenge part. It's all good. I'm laughing at the whole scenario
~Rita

Lainey-Paney said...

okay, I just read & read all the details. Congrats on the new job!

...oh, and can't you just wait for all this sh*t to blow up in their faces???

HA!