Friday, January 11, 2008

gah!!!!!

i loathe car woes! L.O.A.T.H.E them!

weird sounds are afoot in/around/underneath/next-to/who-the-hell-knows-where with my car and they chose today to come out and play (rat bastards).

i have an appt this morning and i pray to god/allah/jehovah/mary/pick-your-diety that it's something small and well UNDER $100 to fix.

actually, if i had my way, there'd be nothing to fix and they'd just find some rogue rock that found it's way into some crevice and all the tech would have to do is work it out.

so anyway, happy f-in friday, people......happy f-in friday......

1 comments:

MsPrufrock said...

I had a series of really crap cars in my late teens/early 20s. It got to the point that if the mechanic, a man I knew all too well, would say, "It's bad news", if he said anything less than $250 it would be GREAT news.

They are sometimes more trouble than they're worth.