Wednesday, January 30, 2008

recovering

so k is recovering from being ill. it's still a slow process, but he's getting there.
the main thing that's worrying us now is getting him to eat again. he still picks at things now and then but other than 3-4 bites here and there and 1/2 a cup of milk, the boy has practically stopped eating. i understand that lack of appetite can go hand in hand with ear infections, but he's been this way since last Saturday! i'm beginning to freak the eff out!

so that's where we're at.

oh, and i've been playing with my design a bit. i don't think i'll stick with the blue and brown, though. at first i liked it, but now it seems too baby-ish. so anyway, i'll be working through that as well.

2 comments:

Nico said...

I like the blue/brown myself. But it's your blog!

And had a stomach bug a little while ago, and it took him over a week to recover to his normal eating habits. I'm sure K will too!

Christy said...

I LOVE the new header. I think its cute.

Porgie is currently refusing all food too. I guess it wasn't just those darn black beans after all.

I hope K is feeling better soon.