Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year!

we will be watching THIS today and generally doing a lot of nothing.

well, i'm finishing up some projects around the house and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. it's been a good holiday. never long enough, but i'm not going to tempt any higher powers because although i'm not thrilled with my job, i have a job. i wish i could've had something lined up so that i could go back and tell killjoy "see ya" but that's not how it worked out so i deal with it and keep looking for alternatives.

anyway, i've wanted to have the time off between christmas and new years for a very long time and it was nice to finally be able to do it. if i can do it again next year, i will!

in the meantime, i've resolved to having a new "center piece" for our coffee table:


hope everyone had good holidays!

3 comments:

Nico said...

hope you did too! And I love the new centerpiece - I think everyone should have one!

Lainey-Paney said...

yes...I've resolved to just turn my house over to Gage & all of his toys.

I used to have a color scheme for the living room...now, it's just "rainbow" colored, and has a general "car" theme.

Lucky me. Every girl's dream, right?

Em said...

Like the centre piece!