Friday, January 18, 2008

i'm so learn'ed

today during my lunch hour i decided to go pick up a new robe since it's sofa-king cold here. no biggy, found a blue fleece one without too much fuss. i decided to try it on over my suit to make sure it fit, etc. it's great so i take it off only to discover
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
blue fleece lint all over my suit! yes, everyone, i AM that smart! laugh amongst yourselves...i'm busy picking lint of myself.

on a different topic, no news on the job front yet. i find that i daydream about the job from wednesday. it would be a great opportunity. really freaking great! i'd be working with executives who have a brain (!!!) instead of these sales reps who do their work at the last minute and back-ass-wards. i'm waiting with baited breath for my phone to ring and it to be them wanting to meet with me again and offer me the job. i'm trying to not get my hopes up too high, keeping in mind that the complete opposite of high is low and i'm liable to end up on the lowest rung of the ladder should the position go to someone else. i just wish they'd let me know one way of the other N.O.W. i hate this waiting and wondering shit.

0 comments: